Thursday, July 5, 2012

Do you have goals?

Do you ever feel like this? Its just about an every day feeling for me, I am literally stuck. I can't afford day care to get a job, I live too far from family for them to babysit. I can't drive. I am a SAHM with the same routine all day every day and I want to change that! I just want to say, no one out there knows not having the $99 to start better than I do, I had to borrow the money from my mom just to sign up. I tried selling things around the house and on ebay to get the money. No luck! SO what if I told you you can send me a message and I can tell you how to get started for only about $15!? You DO have an $80 autoship your first month BUT you will have that $100 from the 4 wraps you will get to cover that and your esuite the first month! You CAN get started! Just send me a message if you are truly interested in gaining financial freedom with It Works! I have goals and wants that I can't achieve without income! My first goal- I do not want to live pay check to pay check anymore, I don't want to struggle. I don't want to wonder if we can pay the bills without over drafting.. again... My second longer term goal is this! I want a house, a house with a big yard for my daughter to play and have a puppy! A room for her to have all her toys in, a HOME we can be proud of!

I want a pool for those hot summer days, I want to go on vacation, I want to take my daughter to Disney Land, I want to walk on the beach in Australia! Does any of this sound like something YOU want? Of course! just look me up on facebook www.facebook.com/jennywrapskinny and send me a message. Remember YOU can get started for only about $15 out of pocket! Remember this is still a ground level opportunity! Avon has 6.4 MILLION reps, It Works only paid out to 29,000 in May.   Get in while there is still time to be truly successful!
This graph shows our average monthly income with It Works, where will YOU be this time next year?

No comments:

Post a Comment