Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Who Am I?

Who am I and why do I do this? My name is Jennifer, I am 21 years old, I graduated from high school in 2009 with a 3.5 GPA. I had my daughter a month later. After 6 months of looking I finally got a job working in a restaurant. I worked there from March of 2010 but I have been a stay at home mom since January of 2011 due to the Pilot Flying J merger closing down the restaurant. My daughter, Kylie, just turned 3, she doesn't have a care in the world other than Strawberry Shortcake, chicken nuggets, and her kitty. We live in an apartment- which I cannon stand at all! It gets so hot here our air can't keep it below 78 inside. I can't get a job until Kylie starts school because we can't afford day care at the moment. So I do this. I work with It Works and Bellanonna to try and build a better life for my family with what I can. I want to give my daughter the life she deserves, but I also want to be home with her. So I am trying to build a business online. Any and all support is greatly appreciated as I have none from friends or family aside from my mom who lent me the money to pay the start up fee for my businesses.

So this is who I am :)

No comments:

Post a Comment