Thursday, July 12, 2012

How could you do that to a child?

Vent blog. So yesterday I bought a toddler bed off a local classifieds group. I asked was the bed sturdy because I needed it to replace my daughter's broken bed. She tells me yes, she even had an extra piece made to make it extra sturdy. I told her great because my daughter's is basically falling apart because she is so rough with it bouncing and flopping around. She continues to say oh yes I know how that is blah blah blah. SO I send my dad to go pick it up since I live about 45 minutes away and have no truck. He gets it home to find this
This is the side board, cracked with a random nail sticking out of it!
This is the bottom support board(which was covered by a nasty mattress)
and this is the side board missing a screw. Yet nothing was wrong with this bed when it left her house, it wasn't cracked and it sure wasn't missing a screw and I am childish for thinking she sold me a broken bed. When my dad pulled up they were sitting outside, the man just grabbed it up and loaded it up- did not ask if my dad wanted to look at it at all. My dad gets home with it and goes to unload it and sees all the broken stuff. This is only 3 pictures, there are also 2 smaller support bars missing, the side rails to keep the mattress and child from falling off are missing, and the head board is cracked. How could someone willingly do this to a CHILD then blame the other person!? If I would have been able to go look at this it never would have touched my dad's truck! This just goes to show how sorry people can be, its just plain pathetic and disgusting. I have let several other people know what happened so they know to be wary of buying from her.

No comments:

Post a Comment