Wednesday, July 11, 2012

WOO HOO!!!

      Yay! The boyfriend got the raise we have been waiting on for 2 months now! No more so much living pay check to pay check! We have a little room to breathe now! Before we would have some struggles there towards the end of the 2 weeks, possibly even have to take some of the rent money we put back to buy food. I mean don't get me wrong all our bills are paid on time and we have food, but you know it would be nice to not have to worry about it right? Also our lease is up in 4 months, so I am now having to look for a new place! I am SO ready to get out of here though! I hate living in an apartment with a small child! It wouldn't be so bad if we didn't have obnoxious downstairs neighbors who think we should be quiet and not moving around past 8:30. Either way I have found 2 houses for $100 less a month than this dang apartment. I will never live in an apartment with a small child ever again, it is horrible and not fair on her at all.
     I can't wait until I really get going with this though and we can afford to buy a house. I have the credit for it, my boyfriend doesn't though and he is the one with the income at the moment. This is my biggest reason for joining It Works and Bellanonna! I want to buy a house within the next 2 years! I want to have one built within the next 5 years! And I want to paint!! I want to paint my daughter's walls pink, I want to paint my room a nice darker color, I want a black and white kitchen and bathroom! But most of all I don't want to live pay check to pay check anymore. I want to be able to give my daughter what she needs AND wants. I want to be able to go on a family vacation with out worrying if we will be able to pay the bills with the time my boyfriend would have to take off work to go. And I will have it soon! I will never give up on this! This is something I am doing for me and my family and I will stick with it!
     Once I start making enough money I plan to open up a booth at the mall with my products! I can't wait for that! I would be wrapping customers while they shop, giving samples, meeting new people! I really enjoy networking with new people online, I really enjoy doing ladders on facebook- you can come across some pretty amazing stuff there! Just yesterday I found a page that makes custom children sofas, chairs, and ottomans in what ever fabric design you can find! How awesome is that!?

2 comments: